Sunday, November 11, 2018

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 9 - place

What place am I grateful for?

Well, that's kind of vague.

I've mentioned how much I enjoy going to the butterfly museum.

But I would say the place I'm most grateful for is my apartment.
I am grateful that I have a place to live, a roof over my head.
I'm grateful that I have the money to afford a place to live.

I'm grateful that I live near a grocery store, shops, and restaurants.
No place is 100% safe, but I think we live in a decent area.
I don't use the fancy pool or workout room much, but I have plans to.
The complex staff knows me, and maintenance issues are usually dealt with promptly.

I wish I had a bigger apartment.
I would like a third bedroom.
An office
A room we could use as a library / media room.
A bigger kitchen.
Nicer carpet.
But still - I'm grateful for what I have.

librarianintx

No comments: