Thursday, November 08, 2018

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 8 - book

What book am I most grateful for?

Really? Just like with which memory, it would be impossible for me to choose one book that I am grateful for. Truly. I'm not even going to try.

Am I failing at this thirty day challenge?
I'm not, because I'm mostly keeping up with it, although I did get a day behind. But I'm not really answering the questions. Not the way they're supposed to be answered, I think.

I love to read. It is my favorite hobby. For the past few years, I have a goal of reading at least 24 books a year. I surpassed that number last year, and will likely do so again this year. I would like to raise the goal, but I haven't because I don't have as much time to read as I want. Last year I started reading books on audio. I prefer to read a print or e-book, but I have more opportunities to read an audio book because I read in a vehicle, on a bus, or when I'm eating or doing chores around the house.

I have a ton of books, but I keep buying more. My wish list on the Barnes and Noble web site is 6 pages long. I have more books now than I will probably be able to read, but that doesn't stop me. I just want more time to read.

I love getting lost in a book.

librarianintx
 

No comments: