Thursday, November 08, 2018

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 7 - Memory

What memory am I most grateful for?

Uh...yeah...impossible to name one memory that I am grateful for. I think anyone would say that.

What I will say is that as I get older, I am more intent on making memories. For so long my health has been erratic and what I had to concentrate on was getting through work every day and doing chores, making it to the grocery store, etc. I didn't have the energy to get out much and do fun stuff. Now that my health is better, and I'm working more hours so my financial situation is slightly improved, I can get out more - go to concerts, shows, movies, out to eat, etc. I have more motivation and improved concentration. My goal is to have a list of accomplishments and activities at the end of every year. I want to see things and do things and experience things. I don't want my life to be just about work and watching television. I want to go to concerts and attend book clubs and go out to dinner with friends. I want to experience new situations. I want to challenge myself - learn something new and do something that scares me.

I want to live a happy, fulfilling, purposeful life.

I want to make lots of memories. So many that it will be impossible to choose which one was the best.

librarianintx

No comments: