Thursday, September 29, 2016

Survivor Season 33 Episode 2

Just a thought or two...

Yea, David made fire!! And he found an immunity idol!! Hot damn! AND he wasn't voted off! But unfortunately, he was by far the weakest player in the challenge. He performed worse than Paul, who had collapsed with dehydration the day before. Paul did well; he even swam out to Jeff to collect the immunity statue after Gen X won the challenge. The idea during the episode was that David would go if Gen X lost, so luckily they didn't lose.

The other bit I wanted to mention - I haven't watched every season of Survivor, but I have seen most of them, and I have never seen anyone take so long to write a name down as Hannah did. Has Jeff ever had to walk over to a contestant to check on them? I think he only took a few steps in her direction, but still. That was pretty funny. I felt bad for her struggle, but that still made me giggle.

Oh, and for whoever said that showmances never last on Survivor - I give you Boston Rob and Amber. They met on Survivor, married, and now have four daughters. I don't know if they are the only Survivor couple to marry, but they are the most famous pair.

librarianintx


librarianintx

No comments: