Thursday, September 22, 2016

Big Brother Season Finale

Well, obviously I don't know what I'm talking about. The person I said was the least likely of the three to win because I felt that she had the most enemies on the jury - she won. I don't dislike Nicole - and I am happy that a girl won - but I would have preferred James or Paul to take it.

Two of the jury votes leave me shaking my head. Natalie voted for Nicole to win? She was so mad at James for convincing her to align with Nicole and Cory instead of Paul and Victor, and then it was the Nicole / Cory showmance that ousted Natalie. And yet she still votes for Nicole to win? That was crazy all by itself. But then Da'Vonne votes for Nicole to win? What?!?! Da'Vonne has been cursing Nicole before she was even eliminated, and the hatred didn't abate when she was sent to jury. She blamed Nicole for so much that went wrong, in her play and the game of others as well. Frank and Nicole became her archenemies. During Paul's speech right before the vote, Da'Vonne was swinging her arms and practically hopping around in her chair. I was sure that Paul had her vote in a lockbox. And then - when the score was tied and Da'Vonne was the deciding vote - it was revealed she voted for Nicole! I just don't get it. But anyway, congrats to Nicole. I didn't love Paul's temper, but I enjoyed his fun side, and he really entertained me this summer. Congrats to him as well. The vote was as close as it could possibly be. #friendship

As far as the fan favorite award goes, I'm okay that it went to Victor. He's a nice guy, and he sure had to work hard to stay for as long as he did in the Big Brother house. I was excited that Natalie and James were in the running as well.

I'm not watching the fall edition of Big Brother on CBS All Access. I have too many shows already, and I'm not going to pay beyond the money I already shell out for cable just to watch one more show. I'll wait until next summer for another season of my guilty pleasure.

librarianintx

No comments: