Monday, April 17, 2017

What I Want From Life

My top five hopes for my life, in no particular order because they're all important:

1) Physical health
Being active as possible
Getting as much exercise as I can without overdoing it.
Eating well (variety of healthy foods, more fruits and veges, continuing to cut down on sugar, drinking water)
Sleeping well
Taking medications and vitamins daily

2) Emotional health
Continuing to find ways to deal with my anxiety
Exploring meditation
Focusing on mindfulness

3) Motivation
Focusing on the motivation to succeed
Motivation leads to success - however you choose to define success
Finding ways to be productive at work and in my personal life 

4) Having more "me" time
Taking the time to enjoy what I like to do.
Having a social life
Keeping a list of accomplishments, adventures, events I've attended, new foods I've tried, etc
Writing / blogging

5) Financial security
Looking into extra jobs / work from home opportunities to supplement my income.
Exploring career moves in case I lose my job

I want to be able to say to myself as I climb into bed every night, "I had a successful day today. I was happy. I was productive. I took care of myself physically and emotionally. I made good choices. I did not waste the day."

librarianintx

No comments: