Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Day 6: A Month of Birthday Gratitude

Today I am grateful for Duolingo.

I am using the app to learn Spanish.

I'm not being paid to write this. :)

Duolingo is the only language learning app I've tried.

I'm using the free version.

I am on Day 267.

I only have to do one lesson per day to keep my streak going. 

And they give you a few "freezes" in case you forget.

The lessons only take a few minutes. 

And you can be offline.

Today I did my lesson on the way to work.

Trabajo en la biblioteca hoy.
I worked in the library today.

Will I become fluent in Spanish?

No sé.
I don't know.

But I am enjoying the process.
Learning something new is fun.
It's also good for my brain.

A mi me gusta aprender español todos los días.
I like learning Spanish every day.

Buenos noches.
Good night.

librarianintx

No comments: