Monday, March 04, 2024

Day Four: A Month of Birthday Gratitude

Since we were on the subject of transportation yesterday -

I am also grateful for Megabus.

Megabus gets me to and from Houston.

The bus station in Austin is two blocks from my work, and one of the stops in Houston is at Katy Mills Mall.

Before the pandemic, I was taking Megabus once or twice a month.

Now I only take it a few times a year. But I'm still grateful for it. 

It's not as affordable as it used to be. But what I really appreciate is the helpful staff. Even though the last time I traveled it was all new staff and no one knew me, they still came out to the Metro Access vehicle and took my bags into the station. They had me board first, carried my luggage to the bus, and made sure I ascended the steps safely.

I'm very glad that Megabus survived the pandemic, and that I have a way to get to Houston. There are other bus services, but the only other one I've used in Greyhound. 

I much prefer Megabus. 
Enough said.

librarianintx

No comments: