Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Day 19: A Month of Birthday Gratitude

Today, the Spring Equinox, is when I have decided to discuss my gratitude for warm things - warm socks, warm clothes, warm blankets :)

I get cold easily. My roommate gave me the nickname that became the name of this blog - sweatergrrl. 

If I am out, I am rarely without a jacket or sweater. 

I literally have forty plus jackets. 

For all types of weather. 

Light weight jackets. 

Heavier jackets. 

Fleece jackets. 

In all colors. 

Libraries are usually cold, so I wear jackets and sweaters all year long at work.

I also have multiple pairs of warm socks. 

Ahhhh...warm socks. 

My feet are always freezing. 

And even in the summer, I have at least two blankets on my bed. 

One of my favorite things is my heated mattress pad. 

I am grateful for things that keep me warm.  

librarianintx


No comments: