Saturday, March 30, 2024

Day 25: A Month of Birthday Gratitude

I am also grateful for curiosity. 

Again, sometimes I struggle with fatigue and health issues. 

It can take mental energy and concentration to learn something. 

Life long learning is important. 

It keeps you engaged.

Focused.

It's good for your emotional and physical well-being. 

Curiosity and learning are important to keep your brain healthy. 

Learning Spanish is something I am doing to keep my brain active. 

I am also trying to sight read braille.

I still want to learn sign language. 

My current main reading interests are the British Royals, especially the Tudor era. Also the Romanov family in Russia. 

I do Wordle and Blossom pretty much daily. 

Sometimes Sudoku.

A new interest of mine is cryptograms. 

Also word puzzles and regular puzzles. 

Sometimes the games make my brain hurt. 

But in a good way. :) 

It might be cliche, but it's true: You are never too young to learn something new.

librarianintx

 


No comments: