Thursday, March 14, 2024

Day 14: A Month of Birthday Gratitude

I'm caught up - yay!

Related to my previous post - I am grateful for home physical therapy. 

I am not being paid to blog about the company - but I feel very fortunate to have found out about Luna. 

Now I have a physical therapist who comes to me - no transportation needed. Hallelujah!

Before when I did PT, I had to go to a facility, after work. And even though it was close to my apartment, I still had to schedule rides. It made for a long, tiring day. This was before the pandemic.

Usually with insurance you have to be homebound to qualify for home physical therapy. Not with Luna. They take my insurance, so it's affordable. If you have Medicare, it's quite affordable.

Thanks to a combination of Luna and working from home, I can do PT before work. PT is from 8 - 8:45, and then I start work at 9.  

I have been trying to find something like Luna for a long time, and am so glad I finally did. 

librarianintx


No comments: