Sunday, October 22, 2023

The Challenge USA Season 2 Finale

I haven't blogged about it, but I watched every episode this season, and I really enjoyed it. 

I watched some Real World / Road Rules Challenge seasons, but I don't remember all of the vets. I remember Wes though - how much he has changed! 

My favorites this season were Tyler and Michaela. But I am happy for Chris and Desi. I am also proud of Cory - he did not give up, and fought back from a five minute penalty to come in second place for the guys. I felt bad that Michaela couldn't finish the course, but I hope she was proud of herself for all the times she faced her fears. I was also happy to see Bananas make it to the summit. 

These contestants were very fun to watch, no matter what they were doing - competing, celebrating, strategizing, fighting, smooching, and even puking. That "steel stomach" challenge was hilarious!

librarianintx

No comments: