Saturday, October 14, 2023

Big Brother - When Bowie Jane was HOH

I haven't watched this week's episodes yet, so I don't know what happened. 

I just thought it was hilarious that while the entire episode revolved around who Bowie Jane should nominate - hardly any of the conversations included Bowie Jane!! Everyone else was talking about who she should nominate. To me, that just emphasized her floater status. And for me, she lived up to that status by making a very boring decision. She didn't nominate the two best players currently in the game: Cory and Cam. She didn't attempt to break up the showmance: Cory and America. No, she nominated Felicia and Cirie. I don't consider them floaters, but they have no alliances and likely don't have a high probability of making it to finale night. 

Bowie Jane's decision didn't make anyone happy, but also showed she's not someone who will make a big move when given the opportunity. I understand her loyalty to Cam, but why not nominate Cory and America? Cory didn't protect her when he was HOH; he had bigger fish to fry.

Maybe a bigger threat got back-doored...

BTW, I'm still enjoying this season. Zombie week was so much fun!

librarianintx 

No comments: