Thursday, October 26, 2023

Big Brother - SPOILERS!

The live double eviction episode starts in less than 18 minutes. 

I hope I can stream it.

I agree with Cirie.
I think Jag is making a mistake by targeting Blue.

Yes, Blue is better at competitions than America.

So he sees Blue as more of a threat.

But Blue is loyal to Jag.
At least for now.

Jag, please tell me you don't believe that America will keep you safe.
She already went behind your back to Blue.
And you blindsided her and her man.
She will not keep her promise to you.

One more thing.
Matt, Bowie Jane, and Mama Fe, y'all gotta step the hell up. Jag is an island right now. He's having to win everything. He's going to start drowning if he doesn't get some help. Alliance doesn't mean that one person does all the work. Someone that he trusts needs to win. 

librarianintx

No comments: