Sunday, October 22, 2023

Big Brother Season 25 - SPOILERS!

I'm caught up!!

There's an episode tonight, but I'll be listening to the Astros game.

OMG!! That double blindside was THE BEST!!!!

Sorry, America, I am not "Team Comerica".

It was SO MUCH FUN watching Cory and America bask in their supposed safety and then have to sit their buts in the nomination chairs.

I felt a teeny bit sorry when America burst into tears, but then when she ripped into Jag I didn't feel bad for her anymore. America is responsible for what happened to her and Cory when she blabbed to Blue. America might be a super fan, but she is all talk and no game (except what happens under the sheets between her and Cory, which I don't want to think about, honestly).

I am SO GLAD that Jag came to his senses! I mean, I get it. He wants to go as far as he can with people are less deserving of a win. But he and Blue have been tight from the beginning. I did not want him to eliminate her before Cory and America. At some point, he may have to decide between Matt and Blue. 

Unfortunately, Jag is too good of a player. I know there is a good chance he won't win. He and Cam are the most deserving in my opinion. I will be most disappointed if America or Bowie wins.

librarianintx

 


No comments: