Friday, October 02, 2020

Staying Positive

Find a way to be positive every day. 

There are days when everything seems to go wrong and finding a silver lining seems impossible. 

Reach down, look carefully, and find something to be grateful for. 

It can be done. 

Yesterday was a bad day. 

Computer problems. 

The can opener died. 

I struggled with focus and productivity.

I let stress get to me.

But I found some gratefulness. 

And I re-directed. 

I took a walk outside. 

I did my other exercises. 

I ate and hydrated. 

I got a handle on the stress. 

Life felt better. 

I felt stronger. 

Gratefulness is one of the most powerful weapons you have against stress and negativity. 

Nurture gratefulness.

I urge you to find time every day for gratitude.

It can change your life. 

librarianintx

No comments: