Monday, October 26, 2020

DWTS Top 13

 

Nelly and Daniella
Paso Double
Movements matched well with the songs, but for me it was just steps more than dancing. The attack was there, but not the dancing. He seemed shocked by the positive comments.
My score: 6
Scores: 7,7,7

Chrishell & Gleb
Foxtrot
She won't be single for long.
The dance looked more like a rumba at times, but who cares. It was sexy, sophisticated, nice rise and fall, and she had major chemistry with Gleb
My score: 8
Scores: 7, 8, 7

Monica & Val
Samba
The lights almost gave me a seizure, but that was an exciting samba with a lot of content. She needed more fluidity and hip action, she's still a little stiff, but I continue to see potential.
My score: 7
Scores: 8,8,8

Anne & Keo
Paso Doble
I give Keo a 9.5 for that dance. Wow! He was fire and passion and all kinds of hotness. Anne has some moments that were strong, but some of her leg movements were weird. And what was that rainbow blanket / onesie she was wearing?
My score: 7
Scores: 7,7,7

Nev & Jenna
Rumba
That was wonderful! He had everything I look for in a rumba - sex appeal, hip action, fluidity, musicality, sophistication, and he was leading Jenna, not the other way around. Fantastic!
My score: 9
Scores: 8, 8, 8

Justina & Sasha
Salsa
I wish I could say in Spanish how hot and spicy that was. She is the frontrunner in my book. I absolutely adore how comfortable she is in the ballroom. That was so exciting and fun to watch. Loved the music, the outfits, everything. My only complaint is they didn't move as much around the floor.
My score: 9
Scores: 8,8,8

Kaitlyn & Artem
Viennese Waltz
Nice fluidity, good turns, but sometimes her arms were a little out of control. But lovely and romantic. I'd like to see her do a Latin dance.
My score: 8
Scores: 9, 8, 8
She got a 9 but not Nev or Justina? Mmmm

Johnny Weir & Britt
Jive
Very exciting Jive - he really went for it and looked very comfortable. Maybe a touch out of control at times, but I prefer that to a boring dance. Very good kicks and flicks
My score: 8
Scores: 8,8,8

Jeannie & Brandon
Tango
I love her humor and spirit. She was all about intensity and fierceness in this Tango, which made it so good, except for one part that her feet got messed up and then she wobbled on the end pose. Such a shame, because the rest was terrific. These dancers are bringing it tonight!
My score: 8
Scores: 7, 7, 7

Vernon & Peta
Rumba
Alright alright! Not as good as Nev's, but he got those hips going. He was moving and grooving. He showed off Peta nicely. He had one of the best songs to dance to also.
My score: 7 (almost an 8)
Scores: 8, 7, 7

Jesse & Sharna
Cha Cha
I don't know. I absolutely love Smooth by Santana, and I thought Sharna could make anyone look good, but he didn't have much rhythm - he looked awkward. His outfit was perfect, but his dancing wasn't.
My score: 6
Scores: 7, 7, 7

Skai & Alan
Foxtrot
It was dreamy, lyrical, and beautiful, and she is a wonderful dancer, but I also wanted more. There were too many poses and took them too long to start dancing.
My score: 8
Scores: 10, 9, 9

AJ McLean & Cheryl
Cha Cha
It was a crisp, clean cha cha, but the BB breakdown was unnecessary in a dance that was already short
My score: 7
Scores: 8, 8, 8

Bottom 2
Monica & Val
Anne & Keo
Anne & Keo eliminated
What a mess that bottom 2 announcement was! That has never happened on this show. I feel so bad for Monica and Val but so relieved that they were saved.

librarianintx

No comments: