Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Big Brother Finale - Who is Going to Win?

The Big Brother All Stars season finale is about an hour and fifteen minutes away. Who will win and who deserves to win? 

In my opinion, Cody deserves to win. That doesn't mean that he is my favorite. Of the three left in the house, Cody SHOULD win, and if he makes it to the final two, I believe he will win. 

Right now, Nicole is in the driver's seat. If she wins the final HOH, she will be crazy to take Cody with her. Cody has never been on the block. He has been in multiple alliances and has made multiple deals, which can sometimes bite a contestant in the ass (I'm looking at you, Tyler) :) But in this case, I think these all-stars will reward Cody's game play. 

Nicole will not win. She won't win because she has already won once. And she won't win because of what happened with Day and David. Day, David, and Kevin will not vote for her, and I don't think Tyler will either. 

The only way Enzo will win is if he winds up in the final two against Nicole. Enzo has played a good social game, and he has won a few challenges. But he has not played a better game than Cody. 

Who deserves to win America's Favorite Player? Honestly, I don't know. I liked so many of these contestants before this season. Now I don't like most of them for one reason or another. Red-haired Nicole is someone I still like, but she wasn't in the house long enough to win favorite player. 

Anyway, I'll be watching. It was a controversial season, but I still want to see how this plays out.  

librarianintx




No comments: