Monday, October 23, 2017

Ten Interesting Facts about Myself - 30 Day Writing Challenge

Let's see if I can come up with 10:
1) I have lived in six cities, five of them in Texas.
2) I was born in Orlando, Florida, but we moved before Disney World opened, and I've never been there.
3) I did some student teaching at an inner city, Fourth Ward school in Houston.
4) I'm not a gun person, but I have fired a pistol on a friend's family's ranch. I tried to fire a rifle but it was too heavy. I also bottle fed baby goats, fed deer, and walked among emus.
5) I have ridden an elephant three times at the Renaissance Festival.
6) I have been in local newspapers three times.
7) The one time I tried to drive I nearly crashed into the Moody Towers dorm at the University of Texas.
8) I was involved in student politics at UH. I was a student senator, and served as secretary and vice president of the Handicapped Student Advisory Board.
9) I graduated with honors from UH.
10) ??
I almost made it! Maybe I'll think of something else.
librarianintx

No comments: