Friday, March 04, 2011

Idol Top 13

Well, I had better luck predicting the girls than the guys this time. I was right on 6 of the girls, but I didn't know there would be a 7th. I correctly predicted Lauren Alaina, Naima, Pia, Thia, Karen, and Ashton, but Hailey wasn't on my radar. For the guys, I guessed right on Scotty, Casey, James, and Jacob. I also thought Paul would make it, but I don't think I included his name in my blog, so ya'll probably don't believe me on that one. :) Stefano wasn't on my radar. And I was surprised that Brett didn't get to try for a wildcard position.

For the most part there were few surprises, and I think America and the judges got it mostly right. My roommate wanted the other Lauren instead of Ashton, but I want to see what Ashton can do. She's no Jennifer Hudson, but her "And I'm Telling You" was still pretty good. I like her intensity.

Its a long season, and anything can happen. I would say my hopes (but not necessarily my prediction) for top 3 would be Casey, James, and Pia. I would be happy at this point if any of those three won.

librarianintx

No comments: