Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Dancing with the Stars" week 1

I wasn’t going to watch “Dancing with the Stars” this season. Other than Kirstie Alley, I didn’t have a big interest in any of the contestants. And I am already watching WAY too much tv.

But the show is just too much fun; I couldn’t stay away. I love to watch dancing, and Tom B. is such a great host. I enjoy watching people step out of their comfort zones and bravely learn to do something new in front of millions of people.

Obviously Kirstie and Ralph Macchio were the best this week, but overall it was a pretty good start to the season. Bruno, Len, and Carrie Ann were in fine form as well. Bruno “scared” Len at least twice, which always makes me giggle.

I know it’s only the first week and anything can happen, but I think we could be headed for a Karina v Maks showdown in the finale. How interesting that would be! It’s definitely time for Maks and one of his partners to snag that mirrorball trophy!

librarianintx

No comments: