Saturday, March 26, 2011

Idol: Results

Well, I don't think anyone saw THAT comin'!! Wow!! Casey almost going home. Definitely shocking. No, I didn't think he was great on Wednesday night, but he did not deserve the lowest number of votes. I really find it extremely hard to believe that he actually did get the lowest number of votes. But supposedly Idol is not rigged, so...

I understand why the judges used the save, but I think they used it way too early. Casey has been a front runner, but I think his Nirvana gamble really hurt him, and he didn't do well enough on Motown nite to redeem himself. But now this means the judges have lost their save opportunity. So in a week or two a talented frontrunner could wind up in the bottom and that's it...they're gone. I guess there is that danger every season though. is this only the second season for the save option?

librarianintx

No comments: