Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Idol Top 24: The Boys

I doubt I'll have time to comment every week about Idol, but I'm going to try. I almost decided not to watch this season, but now I'm glad I did. I like Jennifer and Stephen as judges, although I felt they were a little too happy with some of the contestants last night.

I won't go into details on each guy, but overall I think many of them suffered from poor song choices, most notably two of my early faves: Robbie and Brett.

My top three last night were James, Casey, and Jacob. I also find them the most interesting of the twelve.

Definitely there are some big personalities among the guys this season. And on Idol, personality counts just as much, if not more, than singing ability.

My prediction for the top 5 guys? Its tough, but I'll say Scotty, Casey, and James for sure. Hopefully Jacob as well. After that its a bit of a toss up. There's a wild card position too. I would like to see Brett make it. Also Tim. And maybe Clint?

librarianintx

No comments: