Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Big Brother Season Finale - My Thoughts

 Was I watching the same show that everyone else was? 

Taylor wins over Monte?

And decisively - Eight to One.

I'm not saying that she is undeserving. She won challenges. She made alliances. It's just her personality that I didn't care for. In a way, I can understand the jury voting for her. They didn't hear her snide comments to the camera. I understand the girls voting for her. But the guys? Joseph, who had a showmance with her until he left and then she started making out with Monte? Terrance, Michael, Kyle - they chose Taylor over Monte? Only Turner voted for Monte. 

I will say that I thought her final speech to sway the jury was very powerful, and apparently it worked. But I am very surprised and perplexed that she also won America's vote for favorite houseguest. Really, America? She was more deserving than Monte, Michael, Joseph? I don't understand. 

Anyway, congratulations to Taylor. I know she'll enjoy her celebrity, her shopping sprees, and the endless bags of potato chips that $750,000 will buy. 

Although I'm not a fan of Taylor, I DO think she was treated unfairly over her argument with Nicole. That was a big misunderstanding, and I was very happy to see the two of them embrace and apparently reconcile that very difficult situation. 

Monte, I think you're a good guy, and I think you deserved to win. 

But really, Michael should have won this season. 

librarianintx

No comments: