Saturday, December 18, 2021

Survivor Finale - My Thoughts

Well, who saw that coming?

I didn't.

Congratulations Erika - The Little Player that Could! (I'm little too, just saying...)

I'm not surprised that Ricard didn't make it to final three. I knew if he lost a challenge he would be out. He still fascinates me, but his comments before he was voted out...mmmm. Arrogance or self-confidence? You be the judge.

The fire making challenge was epic! Heather, you had it! I don't know why your rope didn't break. Even though there was no path to victory for her, I was inspired by her story of overcoming her fear of water. I love witnessing transformations on this show.

I was very surprised by the jury's lack of love for Xander. I don't think the viewers felt the same way. I think he's a fine young man with a good heart (plus great abs and dreamy man curls) :)

At the same time, I am pleased that Erika was voted Sole Survivor. She won two individual immunity challenges, found an advantage at the penultimate challenge, and she flipped the game when given the opportunity. She is a worthy winner.

librarianintx 

No comments: