Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Tonight's Surivor Finale

Many people have expressed displeasure about this season of Survivor, but I have enjoyed it. I thought the twists were cool. And for the most part, I like the players. Evie was my favorite this season.

Of the remaining contestants, I don't dislike any of them. The only one who doesn't deserve to win in my opinion is Heather. I think most viewers would agree with me. I don't envision any path to victory for her.

I am rooting for Ricard. I know, a lot of people don't like him. I get that. But he is a very good player. And he fascinates me. I love his hair too, both the curls and the man bun. :)

Having said that, I am also a fan of Xander and Erika. I would be very happy to see either one of them named Sole Survivor. I think both of them have played hard enough and done enough in the game to earn the title. To a lesser extent, I think DeShawn has as well.

We'll see what happens. I think Ricard or Xander have the best chance at winning. But Ricard has to win the challenges in order to win the show. The others are definitely gunning for him. One loss, and he's out.

Looking forward to it!

librarianintx 

No comments: