Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Week of Gratitude Day 3

Today I am grateful for medication. Some of the medicines I'm on are somewhat controversial. I am grateful that I have a team of doctors that work with me to make medical decisions that are right for me. They know I have health anxiety and struggle to make decisions, and they are patient with me. I am a member of a few health-related groups on Facebook, and every day I read about how much some people are suffering with certain conditions.  My health is not where I want it to be, but for my age and given my various conditions, I understand that I am actually doing pretty well. I am committed to exercising and doing as much as I can for myself in hopes that I can remain independent. Every day I strive to eat well, take all my medicine, exercise, reduce my stress, get enough sleep, and find balance in my life. Some days I'm more successful than others.. The medications are working towards giving me a quality of life that hopefully outweigh the small risks they are associated with.

librarianintx 

No comments: