Sunday, October 03, 2021

Big Brother Finale - My Thoughts

Late as usual. 

But congratulations Xavier!!

Thank goodness you are the winner of Big Brother!

I definitely think Xavier is a worthy winner. I especially liked how humble he was, thanking the Cookout and the other houseguests, and saying that they all made history.

And then you have the opposite of humble, Big D, who for me was the biggest disappointment of the season. I laughed out loud when he tried to tell the jury that he carried X to the finale. Oh please. I was relieved that he didn't get a single vote, and he didn't win favorite houseguest either. 

As for Tiffany winning favorite houseguest - not a fan of that. I agree that she deserves recognition for coming up with the duos concept of the Cookout, which was a big reason for the ultimate success of the alliance. But she also nearly ruined the plan by getting greedy. I don't think she should be rewarded for that. I would have liked to see Azah or Hannah win favorite houseguest. 

I find it very interesting that everyone professed so much love for each other at the finale, yet five of them had such significant secrets about who they really are - X, Big D, Claire, Hannah, and Brittini. Such a fascinating game this is. Crazy, but I enjoy it.

librarianintx

No comments: