Monday, October 25, 2021

Dancing with the Stars Halloween Nite 10/25/21

I'm trying to get back on track with recaps. 

So I'm starting with tonight's Halloween episode. 

I'm not a Halloween fan. It's probably my least favorite holiday. 

But I can say I was a big fan of this episode of Dancing with the Stars. 

Tonight for me there were two transformative performances. Both of them were contemporary dances. 

Dance #1: Iman & Daniella

This was me watching this dance:

OMG!

No way!

Holy crap!

Ahhhh!

WOW!

Unbelievable!

OMG!

No way!

Shut up!

What. Just. Happened.

Me standing and applauding.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT ON DANCING WITH THE STARS. 

Sorry for my shouting. But it was truly groundbreaking. 

I agree with Bruno. Daniella choreographed a masterpiece. We will remember that dance for a long time.

I did not see that coming. The originality. The musicality. The unbelievable lifts and tricks. It was truly a thrilling routine.

I'm shouting again: THAT NUMBER DEMANDED SO MUCH TRUST AND PARTNERING. And Iman rose to the challenge!! I am SO impressed!!

Derek knows me so well. I've already watched this dance five times. 

Thank you for the moment, Daniella and Iman. 

This is why I watch this show. 

Dance #2: Jimmie & Emma

When I saw this dance, it was the routine of the night for me. Then came Iman and Daniella. But Jimmie and Emma were amazing in their own right. Their dance was also a moment that will live on in Dancing with the Stars history. It was so emotional, so powerful. Was it perfect? No. But almost. I gave the dance a 10 because it was so special.  I loved the use of sign language. I loved the musicality even with the quiet music. The lifts were beautiful. It was a gorgeous  performance. I am so happy for Jimmie and Emma. Their connection is so strong. 

When it comes to the other dances, I would say that the ladies better watch out, because the guys are upping their game. Cody had a fire tonight that I was very happy to see. The Miz was fierce and had good attack. I'm not saying at all that the women did a bad job. Jojo and Amanda are still strong contenders. And don't count out my girl Olivia - she has fallen in love with dancing, and she is going to fight for every score and every vote. But Melora played it too safe tonight. And Suni's expressiveness was much better, but she still has work to do. I am very glad the judges saved her.

Overall, I absolutely loved this episode. Thank you for a great nite of dancing. 

librarianintx

No comments: