Monday, November 23, 2020

Dancing with the Stars Finale Part Two 11/23/20

Freestyles!!

Nelly & Daniella
As I have done before in their performances, I would give Daniella a 10 for this routine, and Nelly about an 8. He just did not do enough in this freestyle to earn a higher grade. I have to say the first lift was not successful, but the second one was quite daring, and they pulled that one off. But the rest, I mean Nelly looked happy and relaxed, but what did he really do in this freestyle? I was disappointed.
My score: 8
My score: 10, 10, 10
Really? Did we watch the same dance? Did they get a 10 for that one lift? I know it's customary to give the freestyle a 10, but not always. I think the judges were trying to legitimize Nelly as a finalist (and possible winner)

Kaitlyn & Artem
Great energy, lots of personality and pizzazz - the most personality I've seen from Kaitlyn all season. A very entertaining freestyle. Lots of tricks and all well-executed. Good job!
My score: 10
Scores: 10, 10, 10

Nev & Jenna
Jenna wanted it to be a celebration and it definitely was. Bruno said that Kaitlyn's performance was like a showcase of Dancing with the Stars, but I would say that the showcase was this performance. It had a little bit of everything: Broadway and ballroom. And if you ask me Nev is Broadway bound and hopefully Mirrorball trophy bound as well. It was more unique than a traditional Broadway routine. I was very impressed.
My score: 10
Scores: 10, 10, 10

Justina & Sasha
Awww, it seemed short! I wanted more! Not that the routine was lacking, I just wanted it to go on longer because I was having so much fun. It was the perfect music for her, the perfect color for her outfit, and the perfect dance styles for her. It was a celebration of Justina, and all that we love about her and admire her for. I have absolutely adored watching her this season. Muy caliente chica! Girl Power!!
My score: 10
Scores: 10, 10, 10

And the winner is...
Kaitlyn and Artem

Thanks for a great season DWTS!

librarianintx
Scores: 

No comments: