Monday, March 20, 2017

Spotify

I joined Spotify a few weeks ago, and I love it! For less than a cost of a CD per month I have access to virtually the entire world of music! I can listen to albums, lists of hit singles by a particular artist, I can create my own playlists, or listen to playlists created by others. I can listen to today's hits, or look up the Billboard Hot 100 from a particular year. I can download whatever I want to listen to when I don't have access to streaming wi-fi. So I download playlists and albums to my new 64 gig smart phone, and then I have plenty to listen to when I'm on long rides around the city, or on the bus to Houston.

Having Spotify means that I can listen to many artists that I wouldn't otherwise be able to because I can't afford to buy dozens of CD's. And since I am often a bigger fan of singles than album tracks, I like being able to listen to the hit singles of a particular artist. But having Spotify has also made me listen to album tracks more, because I can afford to now!

Hours spent in transit, exercise time, and household chores are so much better with Spotify!

I'm not a paid spokesperson. I'm simply a satisfied customer. Check out Spotify. It is SO worth the money!

librarianintx

No comments: