Monday, March 20, 2017

My Thoughts on the DTWS Cast

Tonight's the night, dance fans! Are you ready?

I'm pleased with this season's cast. There is no one I dislike, so that's a bonus. There are only three people I don't know: Bonner Bolton (bull rider), Rashad Jennings (football player), and Erika Jayne (from the Real Housewives series).

I think there are some serious contenders this season, especially among the ladies. I believe Simone Biles (gymnast) and Heather Morris (Glee actress) will compete for the Mirrorball trophy. Nancy Kerrigan (ice skater) and Normandi Kordsi (Fifth Harmony singer) could also do very well. Rashad Jennings could be a contender. Some NFL players have made it all the way to the top, while some have flamed out early. Charo and Chris Kattan could be the comedic contestants, but who knows? Maybe one or both of them will do well. Charo is paired with Keo, and he has been unlucky nearly every season that he's been on the show, so that doesn't give me much hope for Charo's chances. Same with Emma, who is paired with Rashad, so he may not do well.

I'll miss Derek, Mark, Cheryl, and Jenna this season, but I'm happy that Kym and Peta will be back. We'll see what kind of mood Maks is in. He's got arguably the best celebrity partner this season (Heather Morris), so hopefully he won't be pissy and arrogant. Perhaps fatherhood and impending marriage have changed him.

librarianintx


No comments: