Monday, March 27, 2017

Week Two of Sugar Journal

From Sunday, March 19th - Sunday, March 26th:
It wasn't a great week, sugar-wise, but it could have been worse.
On the plus side:
I only had one serving of juice.
I only had one serving of Gatorade

On the minus side:
I had low sugar cookies five of the seven days.
I had a serving of something called "brownie brittle" (14 g of sugar) on Saturday. It is VERY good!

I also had Greek yogurt five of the seven days, but I've already given myself permission to have that.

So yeah, could have done better, but definitely could have been worse. I'm blaming hormones to a certain extent.

I'm starting the week on a bad note, though. I just ate a mini vanilla cupcake. At least it was a mini, and I only ate one. I can at least congratulate myself that I stopped at one. And I didn't eat any of the candy that was set out next to the cupcakes at work.

My willpower sucks. But I'm working on it.

librarianintx

No comments: