Friday, October 21, 2016

Survivor Season 33 Episode 5

It's hard to keep rooting for David after Wednesday night's episode. I was so happy and proud of him for finding another idol, but then he was so bad in the immunity challenge....like really really bad. I mean, I understand, I would suck at challenges way worse than him. I don't think you have to do well at challenges to be successful in Survivor. But when you have as much trouble as he did...although he wasn't the only one that had a poor performance on his team. It was a group failure. Unfortunately, getting CeCe out was the right decision if the tribe has any hope of survival, but now that definitely makes David the poorest-performing player in his group. We'll see what happens. Splitting up and mixing the tribes was a good thing for him because his big move last week likely made him an outcast in his tribe. But I doubt there will be three tribes for very long.

librarianintx

No comments: