Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Anger vs Laughter

Update on 5/22/16:
Ooops.
I had tried to insert an image from Facebook about anger vs laughter, but evidently it didn't paste. So this post didn't make much sense. Here's the quote:

"One minute of anger weakens the immune system for four to five hours. One minute of laughter boosts the immune system for over 24 hours." 

So me.
So me.
This is SO me.
I do not know how to deal effectively with anger. I feel emotions so strongly, but I struggle to communicate and manage anger, so it festers and boils inside me. So many hours of so many days have been wasted crying and obsessing over unresolved anger and frustration.
I need to care enough about me to make my emotional well-being a priority. A principle way to achieve this is to believe that my feelings are important and deserve to be recognized and respected.
Communicating how I feel doesn't necessarily mean that anyone will listen, or care. But expressing myself will mean that I care enough about ME to stand up for myself.
librarianintx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I care. What are you so angry about?