Saturday, May 23, 2015

Survivor Finale

I thought this season's theme of "White Collar vs Blue Collar vs No Collar" was interesting, and there was certainly plenty of controversy, but once Joe was voted out, I wasn't rooting for anyone. As long as Rodney didn't make it to the finals or win, I didn't care who did take the title of Sole Survivor. Mike winning was fine. He definitely did enough to deserve the million dollar prize. I would have been okay with Carolyn winning as well. But I liked Joe the best this season.

I did not vote for next season's cast, but I am very happy with three people who were selected: Spencer, Wu, and Joe! I am SO excited that Spencer is getting a second chance. I was so sad when he ended up fourth in his season. I hope he does well this time.

I also think Wu deserves a second chance. He made it to the finale in his season, but he didn't win. I like Wu. I like Spencer more, but I'll be happy to see Wu have a successful run this time around.

And of course I'm excited to see Joe have another opportunity. He is a good player and should have made it further than he did this season.

See you in the fall, Survivor!

librarianintx

No comments: