Sunday, July 28, 2013

Big Brother 7/27/13

It was a good week on Big Brother for me. The evil trio of Aaryn, GinaMarie, and Kaitlin ended up on the block together. Oh happy day! Unfortunately, the least evil of the three went home. And the most evil won HOH. UGH!! Not much else to say. I predict that Aaryn will nominate Elissa, and maybe Candice or Howard. That is, if she sticks to her supposed agreement with Helen. I haven't watched any of the live feed this week, so I don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

I hate to say it, but I do feel a little sorry for Jeremy at this point. He might be arrogant as hell, but I think he really does like Kaitlin. And maybe she was just being coy, but when she was talking to Julie, it sure sounded like she is way less into Jeremy than he is into her. I guess we'll find out at the finale...maybe.

librarianintx

No comments: