Thursday, November 09, 2023

Big Brother Season 25 Finale Tonight!

Let's GO!! 

I am caught up and ready for the finale, baby! :)

I am so stoked to see what happens!

I love both Matt and Jag, and I will be thrilled with either one of them wins. 

I hope they are the final two, although I will understand if either one of them decides to take Bowie Jane and vote out the other. Their chances of winning will be better if they are not sitting next to each other. But I love their loyalty to each other, even though both of them have admitted to the possibility of voting out each other.

Matt and Jag both deserve to win, in my opinion. 

Bowie Jane does not. 

I would have rather had other people as the third person: Reilly or Cirie would have been my top choices.

If Bowie Jane does make it to the final two, I'm hoping that the jury members will appreciate and reward Jag and Matt's game play. Definitely Cam has already said that he's team Jag. The only person who I think could vote for Bowie Jane would be America. 

Can't wait for tonight!

librarianintx

 



No comments: