Sunday, November 05, 2023

Big Brother Season 25 - Final Week

I don't think it will happen, but I have a nightmare scenario where Bowie Jane and Felicia are the final two. 

Please no. 

Mama Fe has survived the block MULTIPLE times, more than any contestant this season. But does that make her worthy of being in the final two? She hasn't won a comp. And I don't know why of the houseguests talked game with her. Anything she heard came right out of her mouth to someone. And I certainly hope she didn't intentionally use Matt's deafness when she told him that Bowie Jane and Jag were talking about him. 

As for Bowie Jane - yes, she has won a few comps. Okay. But has she made a single game move on her own? No. She has let Cameron, Jag, and Matt do all the work. They told her what to do, who to nominate, how to vote, and she did it. The end.

No matter what happens though, I have thoroughly enjoyed this season. 

librarianintx

 

No comments: