Sunday, May 01, 2022

RuPauls Drag Race Season Finale: My Thoughts

I am often late in posting my thoughts about season finales. Well, at least I can't be accused of spoiling the results.

I thoroughly enjoyed the finale. The Top 5 queens looked beautiful and I thought their individual lip syncs were great. Angeria was wearing my favorite color scheme - black and hot pink. Daya looked sensational in lavender. Nobody phoned in their performances. Everyone was working for the crown.

I am very glad only the Top two queens battled for the win, and Camden and Willow were the right Top two. I thought the final lip sync was epic!! Yes, Camden recycled her fall, but I still thought it was exciting. I LOVED Willow's wig and her purple and black outfit. That final move on the runway - with Willow doing a rollover and Camden a sliding split - amazing!

The right queen won, but I would not have been disappointed to see Camden snatch the Crown.

My only WTF moment of the episode - Kornbread winning Miss Congeniality. Huh? Not a fan of that. First of all, she was only on for three episodes. And second of all, Miss Congeniality? Really? I would say Camden, Deja, or Willow deserved it more.

All hail Queen Willow Pill!

librarianintx 

No comments: