Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Looking on the Positive Side

Between waiting and riding, my travel time to and from work added up to about three and a half hours today.

Yeah, that's a lot.
And I can't say I enjoyed it.
It's annoying.

My commute would be about thirty minutes each way if I wasn't using paratransit. 

But I need paratransit. 

I have to be appreciative of the service. 

I choose to be grateful. 

So I look at the positives.

I made it to and from work safely. 

I wasn't late to work.

I rode in a van both times, which is more comfortable than the bus.

Also my legs have not been hurting as much, which added to my comfort.

I solved the wordle on the way to work.

I read a book while I waited for my ride home.

I looked at all kinds of houses.

I saw pretty flowers.

And I didn't have to pee badly on either trip. That's always a bonus!

Look for the positives.

It's good for your health.

librarianintx 

No comments: