Thursday, February 03, 2022

Project Runway Season Finale - My Predictions

Who should win?
Who will win?
Who do I want to win?

I have seen many seasons of Project Runway.

But I don't know anything about fashion.

So my opinion really doesn't matter.

But when has that stopped me?

Who should win?
An all women finale! Wonderful! I think they are all talented, and any of them could win. It all comes down to the best collection at New York fashion week.

I think Coral should win. Shantall has won more challenges, but I think Coral's designs are unique and beautiful. You know when an outfit comes down the runway that Coral designed it. She knows who she is and what her aesthetic is. 

Who will win?

Again, any of these ladies could win.

But I think Shantall will win. She had a very successful season, and I don't think she is going to fall apart at the finale.

Who do I want to win?

Kristina's designs are my least favorite. But that doesn't mean that I don't recognize her talent. 

My personal favorite is Chastity. She's my Houston girl! I love her personality - from singing in the work room to her catty, stressed out interactions with Christian. I like her designs, but her rollercoaster season makes her chance at winning a longshot I think.

No matter who wins, I have thoroughly enjoyed this season. The personalities were entertaining, the designs were often amazing, and the models rocked the runway on every episode!

librarianintx 

No comments: