Sunday, September 19, 2021

Big Brother - My Thoughts on the Top 4

I'm still one episode behind.

I just watched the second double eviction nite. 

Yay for Tiffany being the first member of the cookout to leave the party!

As far as Azah's decision to nominate Xavier and Hannah - well, if her hope was to have a woman win BB, she blew it with those nominations. Did she really think that one of the men was going to vote out their own so she, Azah, could break the tie? C'mon! Putting Hannah on the block was as good as sending her home right then and there. If neither she nor Hannah won POV, Hannah was going home. Period. 

But of course I could see Azah's dilemma. She and Big D have been tight since Day One. She could not put him on the block. And she made a promise to Ky that she did not feel she could break. So X and Hannah had to go up. 

But it all worked out fine for what I wanted. From a personality standpoint, X, Ky, Azah, and Big D are the final four that I'm happiest with. Xavier and Kyland should be the final two, and Azah and Big D should be two people in the running for America's favorite houseguest. If I were thinking about who should be the final four based on how good they are at playing the game - I would probably say X, Ky, Tiff, and SB. Little D was also a good player, and very likeable. I would not be disappointed to see Little D win favorite houseguest. Hannah came on strong towards the end, but for too much of the game she was in the background in my opinion. 

librarianintx

No comments: