Friday, December 28, 2018

Quotes from "Be Good to Yourself" 2018 calendar

I'm cheating a little. I looked ahead to the last few days of the calendar. There have been so many great quotes from this little calendar, and these last few are some of my favorites:

December 27th: "I've always loved butterflies, because they remind us that it's never too late to transform ourselves." - Drew Barrymore

December 28th: "Surround yourself with positive minds" - Anonymous

December 29th/30th: "Talk about your blessings more than your burdens." - Anonymous

December 31st: "Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better." - Emile Coue

I hope it's not bad luck that I'm posting these early.

This year more than any other I have learned how important it is to have a  positive attitude and be grateful for what I have and what I am able to do. I've been through some rough times this year, but I've come through it all in one piece. The past month or two have mostly been good and happy, so I'm choosing to focus on that, along with the relief that I braved the choppy seas, and made it through every storm.

librarianintx




No comments: