Friday, November 03, 2017

Five reasons to be grateful on 11/2/17

1) I woke up to the glorious news that the Houston Astros are now World Series champions!

2) Yesterday was a sunny, warm fall day.

3) I made it to work.

4) I volunteered to be a division representative for our annual Holiday Families committee at work. Every year we "adopt" two families and raise money to buy holiday gifts for them. Our fundraisers include a raffle of themed baskets and a book, bake, and craft sale. I usually donate a few dollars every year, but I've never been more involved than that. It feels good to volunteer. My division is creating a Dr. Seuss basket. I'm excited about the cute items I found on Amazon - a mug, travel cup, journals, pens, etc.

5) I had time to watch three shows. I haven't watched anything so far this week because I've been so focused on baseball.

librarianintx

No comments: