Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Place You Would Like to Live but Never Visited

Day Five of the Thirty Day Writing Challenge

This is a hard one. I can't imagine myself living anywhere but Austin or Houston. I have no desire to start over in a new city, and especially not in a new state where I would probably have to fly in order to see family and friends.

But if I were braver, more adventurous....mmmm, I can't fathom being that strong. Pretty sad, honestly. Even my imagination can't take me on such a journey.

I'm not a sun worshipper, so the northwest might be a good place for me, like Seattle. I'd like to live somewhere with a low chance of tornadoes.

I have been to Washington DC a few times, and I would love to live there for awhile, to soak up all the history. But it can get pretty cold there.

I wish my response to this prompt was more exciting. 

librarianintx

No comments: