Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dancing with the Stars Week 1

It was a good show! I was pleasantly surprised. I like the new format. It flows better. Still a little too much time with Brooke. But overall, I'm happy.

Although I think the women are much stronger than the men this season, Corbin has a good chance of winning. That contemporary routine was amazing. One thing you have to say about Karina...she will put herself in danger to make the routine exciting. It was beautiful, passionate, and definitely exciting.

And then we have to talk about Miss Riley. Girl kicked that cha cha's ASS!! I'm a huge Glee fan of course, so it was so much fun to see so many cast members in the audience - Chris, Kevin, Ashley, Jenna, Diana - Harry was supposed to be there too, but I didn't see him. To say they were enthusiastic is an understatement. And Chris was there with his boyfriend. SO cute! Okay, back to Amber. It was a fantastic routine. She is going to be fun to watch this season.

To round out my top three - Snookie, of all people! People like Elizabeth and Christina might have been technically better, but I really enjoyed Snookie's dance. She got a song where she could shake what her momma gave her, and she did. :) Like Carrie Ann said, I like people who go for it, and she went for it.

Pretty much every season I say, "Well, I may not watch this season. I don't care about most of the cast, and I'm already watching too many shows." And then I watch the first episode...and I'm hooked.

Here we go again! :)

librarianintx

No comments: