Saturday, September 28, 2013

Dancing with the Stars Week 2

Latin Week! I love Latin Week! Overall I thought it was a pretty good show, but I did think some of the judges scores were a little generous. Here are my top 4, in order:

1) Corbin and Karina
Great routine! The high school sports theme really stood out among all the sequins and flash of the other costumes and set designs. Corbin is definitely the strongest of the guys, and he is in it to win it. He is a very strong contender for the title.

2) Elizabeth and Val
Wow, that was a fast samba! Elizabeth really kept up with Val. I liked her red dress and she looked great in it, but I thought she was a little covered up for a samba. I thought at some point Val might rip the skirt off or something. :)

3) Amber and Derek
A super cute routine. I do agree with Bruno though - that was much more lindy hop than a jive. Her outfit and shoes definitely read lindy hop. They had great energy, and I enjoyed it.

4) Brant and Peta
They made my best list for one thing really - their chemistry. That was quite a sexy routine. I didn't think Brant did all that much in the dance, but he did smolder, so...it worked for me! :)

librarinaintx

No comments: