They voted out Angela?!?!?!?!?
Barrett put up all three icons - and Angela went home?
What a waste of an HOH!
Newbies - what are you doing?!
Why do you want Dee and Devens to continue to dominate?
"They can protect us"
"They can do the dirty work"
DO YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK!!
Do you not understand how to play Big Brother?
The object of the game is to take someone to Finale Night that YOU CAN WIN against.
Who is going to vote for Angela to win Big Brother?
The only scenario I see where Angela wins is if she is up against Dee.
Not because Dee isn't worthy of winning.
But because they won't want to hand a Survivor winner even more money.
While I appreciate Devens loyalty to Dee, if that's what that was, I'm not sure that Dee would have done the same for him. Dee and Angela are very close. And Devens and Dee have been pissing each other off lately.
I like Dee and Devens. I think they are both worthy of winning. This post is not about me not liking them or wanting them out. It's about the newbies fighting for themselves and becoming worthy winners. Taylor and Melody - what have either of you done to be worthy winners?
Currently I'm rooting for Yash, but that bribe will continue to complicate his game, I think.
librarianintx
No comments:
Post a Comment