Monday, September 28, 2026

Big Brother The Penultimate Episode of the Season

I thought the episode was very entertaining...

With one big exception. 

Lala and Angela's bullying of Melody was so uncalled for.

Melody had the perfect retort, "I made it further than both of you did."

It really was Girls Behaving Badly.

Lala and Angela came across as petty and jealous.

What was the point of the conversation?
Lala won two challenges.
Melody won two challenges
Angela won one.

They all had alliances.
They all had people keeping them safe.

What did Melody do that was so different?
Taylor has flown under the radar the whole season.
She has only won one challenge.
Would Lala treat Taylor the way she treated Melody?

If Angela had been trying to improve her reputation, she blew it by going ballistic,  yelling at Melody and accusing her of a showmance with Drew.

I agree Melody - Angela's fixation on your alleged activity in the pool (and elsewhere in the house) was over the top. 

Get a life, Angela.

librarianintx 

No comments: